7/26/11

Positive Creation: Becoming to person you want to be

Hi there! As a approach graduating and marathon training, I have been thinking A LOT! The future can be overwhelming, but there is something remarkable about the ability to be the person we each want to be. Who do YOU want to be? What do YOU want from your life? What do YOU want to use as your identity. This is where your life starts.
My greatest advice as an athlete in prep school and college has been to make a list of the things you would like to identify with and make them happen. You can do it, one step at a time, one day at a time.
For me, I love to be a marathon runner, I love to be an athlete, I love to be healthy, I love to feel the sweat from a hard workout, I love to make a conscious effort to make myself better- a better athlete, a better christian, a better student, a better worker, a better sister, girlfriend, daughter, friend.
Today marks the beginning of training for my second marathon. I am on my way. It won't be easy, it won't always be glamorous, but bring on the challenge to a better me.

No comments:

Post a Comment