7/31/11

INSPIRATION: New Running Skirt

Clothing is very influential on our self image and also on our confidence. I am sure you know that fantastic feeling you get when you think you look fantastic, well running should be the same way! I have found that preparing a great outfit for a race makes me feel special and excited.
Although there isn't a race for me in the next few weeks, I still ventured out to get a new running skirt.
Running skirts are one of my favorite things. I love the way they look and love the way I feel in them, it's fun to be girlie!
Here was the winner. A basic black running skirt. I had a blast trying on a million options (I chose black because I needed one that wasn't as loud and bright as my others, one I can wear with anything!!) Hehe I may have had too much fun shopping:

No comments:

Post a Comment