9/9/11

DANG. Work is hard! :)

Work is hard. Full work days are hard. Growing up is hard! But really, it's good. :)


Whole Foods to the rescue!
I finished my first week of working at the clinic. I was thrown into working right off the bat. I have never been so overwhelmed in my life. Honestly, I came home and couldn't think. Anthony was such a trouper; He took me over to Whole Foods, my favorite, to get me fed. Then took me to my parents to get my pants hemmed, and then he took me home, got me showered, in bed, and rubbed my back until I fell asleep.
It was because I hadn't slept the night before and had woken up sore from the 11 mile run and my allergies going crazy. Tuesday night I was miserable.


I really like love my job. It consists of me doing lots of Physical Therapy with our patients before they get adjusted or after they get x-rays. I love meeting all the people, since we are part of the medical team for the Astros and the Texans, we get athletes, lawyers, teachers, stay at home moms, architects, mobsters and basically everything in between. I love medicine. One of the doctors is younger and very into sports (like me!). He has been great about showing me X-rays and letting me sit in on appointments. 


I am setting a plan: MY MED SCHOOL APPLICATIONS WILL BE DONE THIS TIME NEXT MONTH. That is my goal! 


2 comments: