8/21/11

Take me out to the bay house...

Dixie helped me water the plants
Anthony and I were down at the bay house relaxing this weekend. Well kind of, I am totally relaxing but Anthony had a JOB INTERVIEW- on Saturday! It went really well. I cannot wait to see what comes of this job. It's basically being an engineer for ships and cargo. 


Fingers crossed that they come back to him with a great salary. This is the industry he wants to be in since both of our families are in the boat business.
I have asked God to really take this opportunity and do his will. Anthony has had a lot of ups and downs with jobs this year and I just pray that he finds his niche soon. It is so difficult to start out!


 Anthony and I spent the afternoon in great moods: we went and got snow cones (our favorite), we hungout with my dad at the Yacht Club bar, went out on the boat for a bit, and then went for dinner at a totally relaxed, low key bar and grill. 


At the bar we sat at the outside bar and cheered for the Texans! We ordered fried boudin balls (yes I understand how bad these are but they are delicious!) Well I was sick from them. 


Anthony was so good. I felt horrible that I was bringing down his night with me being sick. I am so blessed to have a man who is willing to deal with my crazy fussy stomach.  I couldn't have asked for a better man!



No comments:

Post a Comment